Skip to main content

HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA BAKE


I have two questions for you! Are you struggling to find something to make? Do you love buffalo chicken dip? If you answered yes to these questions, then I have the perfect recipe for you to try at home!

Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is great for all sizes of families because you can easily modify the recipe. Another reason I love this recipe, is because it uses ingredients that are almost always in your kitchen. It only takes 30 minutes to make, so it is a quick and easy recipe to make, that everyone will love.  

Another perk of this recipe is that you can easily make it gluten-free by using gluten-free pasta and ranch dressing. I used canned chicken because of how convenient it is, but you can also use left over chicken or rotisserie chicken!

Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
Start to finish: 30 minutes
Servings: 8


Ingredients
  • 12 ounces of pasta of choice, normally 1 box (I use rotini pasta)
  • One 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
  • ¾ cup of ranch dressing
  • 1/3 cup buffalo hot sauce or wing sauce
  • 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
  • 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese

Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 inch casserole pan with cooking spray.
  2. Cook the pasta till tender and drain excess water.
  3. Stir the softened cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce together in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
  4. Add the chicken, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, ½ cup cheddar cheese and cooked pasta to the cream cheese mixture. Stir till combined well. Pour into prepared dish.
  5. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the pasta.
  6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve.

(Recipe from Inside BruCrew Life)

This recipe is sure to impress, and no one will know how easy it is to make. If you try this recipe, tell me your thought in the comments!

Comments

  1. I love buffalo chicken and i love pasta so the two together sound amazing! I am trying to learn to cook during COVID so I really appreciate the recipe and I feel like I have to try it out. It sounds really easy so I will try it out and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe is awesome and it never lasts long.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Using Social Media to Find Gluten Free Recipes

Being gluten free can be difficult as it is, so why struggle to find things to make or eat. One of the most challenging things about being gluten free is finding a place to go out to eat at. Therefore, I often decide to stay in and make my own meal. Luckily, there are so many gluten free baking blogs and accounts on Instagram and other site, that it makes making your own meal so much easier. The thing about baking gluten free is that gluten free flour does not have the same elasticity as flour with gluten. When you look at a gluten free recipe you will likely see Xanthium Gum or other additives that create the elasticity, so your bread does not crumble as easily. Recently, companies have started to make gluten free flour that you can replace regular flour with one-to-one. This make a world of difference when you are converting a recipe to gluten free. I follow quite a few gluten free baking accounts on social media. Below I have compiled a list of my favorite accounts to find g

ALUMNI BASKETBALL GAME AT BUCKEYE CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL

On Feb. 24 th , I live-tweeted the boys alumni basketball game. There were two teams playing. Since the players only play for fun, they do not have actual team names. Instead they wore red and white shirts to distinguish themselves. I referred to the teams based on their shirt color throughout my tweets. The game was held at Buckeye Central High School in their gym.   It was a close game for most of the game, with lots of back-and-forth. The final score was 86 to 82, with the red team coming out on top! Both teams did an excellent job and had a great game! Congratulations to the Red Team! You can check out my live tweet by searching #AlumniBBall2020 on twitter or by following me on twitter @Lydia74353175.

TRAINING TO RUN A 5K

Running use to be something I always enjoyed doing. I was in cross-country, track, and always liked the conditioning part of basketball. Even after I was out of sports, I continued to run consistently up until last year. I am not sure why I stopped running I just ended up not running anymore. So, since my classes are all online now, I have no more excuses to not run. In order to keep motivated, I am running with my sister Paige and we set a goal that we want to complete a 5K without walking. Since we do not know when the next 5K will be because of COVID-19, we decided we would have our own 5K on May 1 st . We are training five days a week, Monday through Friday. We also made challenges for different days of the week, so we continue to challenge ourselves. One of our challenges is that we run as far as we can in one direction without walking. Then we are forced to either walk or run all the way back. This is something my coach use to do when I was in cross country, so that we